To strengthen our team in Munich, Germany we are looking for BSW Integrator (Mid - Senior-Level)
You will have the great opportunity to be part of a project for a Tier 1 Company in a High ASIL product. You will develop and maintain functionalities based on High-Speed, safety relevant communication and synchronization mechanism between the 2 AURIX microcontrollers.
What you will do?
The engineers will be part of the Platform Team.
- Configuring BSW stacks (Com, Diagnostics, Memory, OS, RTE) and Integrating BSW stacks according to Customer specifications
- Full BSW Workflow (Configuration, generation, Compilation, Flashing, Debugging, Testing, Canoe Analysis)
- Debugging BSW code
- Error Resolution and bugfixes
- Documenting BSW work according to Customer Expectations
- Supporting Project Teams in integrating and using the BSW Platform
Must-Have Skills & Experience
- Classic AUTOSAR knowledge.
- At least one AUTOSAR Stack experience (configuration/ integration work)
- Basic Microcontroller Know-how - basic
- Embedded C experience (writing, understanding code)
- Clear understanding of BSW Development Workflow (Config, Compile, Debug, Testing, Canoe)
- Debugging experience (Lauterbach/ iSystem)
- Experience with at least 1 AUTOSAR Configuration Toolchain (DaVinci, Tressos, etc)
- Basic Canoe operation (sending/receiving Communication packages, basic Diagnostic operations with Canoe)
Beneficial Skills & Experience
- 2 or more AUTOSAR Stacks hands-on experience
- Experience with multiple AUTOSAR Configuration toolchains
- Integrator experience
- Aurix Microcontroller experience
- Experience with at least one OEM specific AUTOSAR Extension (BMW BACs, GM SUMs, Daimler SSC, VW SSW, etc.)
- FBL experience
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic team.
- Flexible working program and attractive salary.
- Possibility to work with newest technologies in the automotive sector.
If you think this offer suits your profile, please send us your application. We will get in touch with you as fast as we can. Thank you!
OUR VISION: To become tomorrow’s leading performer in the European automotive embedded software services industry by providing solutions to top-tier customers developed with our team of highly skilled professionals.