To strengthen our team in Munich, Germany we are looking for JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER.
PiNTeam is a leading supplier of automotive software solutions since 2013.
You’re looking for a secure work environment in a young and dynamic team, flexible working hours, a great new office, agile software development, and flat hierarchies?
Then become part of our team. Our software products (named Osaka, Kyoto, Fuji, and Omiya) help the automotive world to become more efficient in their way of developing their products.
Together we can achieve more, so the tool team is looking for new colleagues to take our tools to the next level.
Your new job
- Your assignment will be the development of our existing software products which are used by our clients in the automotive area for code generation, scripting, interface design, and complexity analysis
- You take over the development of dedicated features in Java, Groovy, Python, making use of Eclipse technologies
- All facets of software development from planning to operation: conception and requirements, implementation, tests, reviews, and customer contact)
- Working in a modern DevOps system (GitLab, Docker, Jira, Confluence)
- Freedom to shape our products with your own ideas and to take responsibility
- Completed studies with a degree in computer science, or another STEM discipline.
- A few years of programming experience using Java
- A high-quality awareness and architectural thinking (apply software design patterns, framework designs)
- Team player mentality, joy in taking responsibility for your tasks, and an autonomous working style
- A professional working style using our DevOps and GIT
- Fun in working with existing code (understanding, debugging, changing existing code without unwanted side effects)
- Willingness to learn new skills and analyze new technologies
- You love speaking English with your colleagues
Beneficial Skills & Experience
- Eclipse RCP platform (extensions, plugins, plugin dependencies) and Eclipse technologies like EMF, Sphinx, UI testing (RCPTT)
- Build automation with Maven, GitLab, and Python
- Software engineering in Atlassian Confluence and JIRA
- AUTOSAR and the dedicated ARTOP framework
- Opportunity to be part of a young, dynamic, and supportive team.
- The flexible working program, home office possibility, and attractive salary.
- Opportunity to develop existing skills and learn new ones.
- Modern hardware based on your needs and wants
If you think this offer suits your profile, please send us your application. Let’s get in touch!
OUR VISION: To become tomorrow’s leading performer in the European automotive embedded software services industry by providing solutions to top-tier customers developed with our team of highly skilled professionals.