To strengthen our team in Munich, Germany we are looking for a DevOps Engineer.
- In the role of DevOps Engineer, you will be part of an innovative team of software experts.
- You will work on concepts and solutions to increase the speed and quality of software deployment on internal and customer projects
- Creative and solution-oriented synchronization of DevOps activities with the IT team
- You can work in a team
- You can communicate in an effective and transparent manner
- Have a high motivation to learn and grow personally and professionally
- You can work on Windows AND Linux based infrastructure
- Experience in heterogeneous software development projects with different build tools
- You have experience automating a software production process (for example using Jenkins, GitLab, …)
- Development experience in Python or other scripting languages
- You are experienced with a DevOps Toolchain (for example Gitlab, Azure DevOps, GitHub, …)
- Experience with Binary management and package management technologies (Maven, Chocolatey, APT, NuGet, Conan, …)
- Knowledge of repository managers (Nexus, Artifactory, …)
- You have experience in automotive software development projects and ASPICE
- Container technologies (Docker)
If you think this offer suits your profile, please send us your application. We will get in touch with you as fast as we can. Thank you!
OUR VISION: To become tomorrow’s leading performer in the European automotive embedded software services industry by providing solutions to top-tier customers developed with our team of highly skilled professionals.